The ISU Finance Association is open to both Undergraduate/Graduate students in ANY major. We are dedicated to providing learning and networking opportunities in a very laid back and fun environment. Membership dues are $10/semester and $15/academic year. You can pay these online here or to our Treasurer, Colin Prestesater at meetings.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discussing current events
- Receiving a T-Shirt with our new logo
- Participating in our Stock Pick Contest ($200 grand prize)
- Getting updates on any and all College of Business news
- LinkedIn tips and headshots
- Extra Credit in some classes
- Free food at meetings
Our goal is to give you one of the best business club experiences; all you have to do is sign up!